10 May 2008

Welcome to Trishology 101...

So, today is our first day together here in Trishology 101. As noted, this is a crash course in mystical spontaneity and paranormal living.
If you haven't figured it out already, that just means that you are
going to be learning about me- Trish... and my ways of flitting somewhat unpredictably through life in ways which seem contrary
to the norm. Sometimes, this is due to pure silliness. Other times
it's just my way of following wherever I feel the Lord leading me.

"The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." - Jesus (John 3:8)

I look forward to many enjoyable sessions here in Trishology 101. Please feel free to leave comments/feedback/love notes, etc.

No comments: